1. Tuna- great source of omega-3 fatty acids which helps promote the production of leptin, a hormone that makes you feel full and increases your metabolism. *not a fan of tuna… salmon, mackerel, herring, and sardines are some alternatives.
2. Grapefruit-contains an antioxidant, naringenin, which allows your body to use insulin more proficiently, this keeps blood sugar low and improves calorie burn.
3. Rolled Oats- not only do they help hold back hunger but they take more energy to digest which in turn burns more calories when you eat them.
4. Green Tea- stimulates nervous system without making you feeling like you’re running a marathon. Studies show people who drink green tea and exercise regularly burn more calories than those who just work out regularly.
5. Hot Peppers- Jalapenos, habaneras, and cayenne contain a chemical called capsaicin that helps burn calories. Adding some spice to a meal can increase your metabolism up to 25% for 3 hours after you’ve eaten it.
Also if you live in Orange County come down for a FREE WEEK and see why we were voted #1 in O.C. by Fox ch.11 2 years in a row.[sc name=”OptinZ”]