All the time people ask, so what else can I do to lose fat? We get that questions a lot at our Anaheim Hills boot camps. Check this out, I listed 5 quick tips that might help you out when it comes to dropping that excess weight you're sick of.
1. Pick up the pace- I hope you're not the person who walks on the treadmill or only does the bike for cardio and complains why you don't lose any weight. Next time you're at the gym try to do a 20-30 second sprint followed by a 30 second break. This can be done on the stairs, elliptical, treadmill or even out on the streets. Performing higher intensity cardio will not only burn more fat during the workout but it will burn more calories throughout the day.
2. Sleep more- If you think you function fine of 4-5 hours of sleep each night, think again. Try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
3. Eat more protein- Most people don't eat nearly enough protein. Try to shoot for .75-1 g per lb you weigh. Protein is also good for hair, skin, nails, repairing muscle tissue and its tasty!
4. Train with weights- Most people are afraid of weights especially women. Read this over and over, weight training will not make you bulky it will tighten everything up and actually help you burn more calories and speed up your metabolism.
5. Stop making excuses- You say you want to be in shape and lose weight but you make every excuse. "I have a slow metabolism". " It's too hot". "I'm too tired"…I've heard them all! If you want to lose weight bad enough and want to get in shape then you will do whatever it takes to get there. You will spend the time in the weight room, do your cardio and keep your nutrition on point. If you set your mind to it YOU WILL DO IT!
Here are just same basic tips that play a huge roll in fat loss. If you have any cool tips feel free to share them below.