No Limit Personal Training is looking for someone who wants to make a big positive impact on the community and be a part of our amazing team.
Position: We Got Your Back Service Specialist
We’re looking for someone who…
- Will serve as an example of healthy living and motivation within your community
- Naturally exhibit a positive, friendly and enthusiastic personality that’ll inspire and push our members and staff
- Be a part of a team
- Offer the highest-quality customer service experience
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Align with NLPT core values
- Help make an impact in changing people’s lives
WGYB JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide top of the line customer service to all clients
- Take phone calls
- Handle all retail sales
- Help walk-in clients with questions
- Help drop-in and new clients with a tour, waivers, payment or anything they need.
- Fill out agreements for clients as needed
- Stock inventory
- General gym upkeep, bathrooms stocked and clean, towels and cups stocked
- Capture photos and video clips of clients and coaches during training hours on NLPT iPad.
- Assist coaches on the floor as needed (outside of coaching clients)
- Large group training membership on the house ($217/mo value)
- Access to NLPT facility for personal workouts during open hours
Who are we?
- NL was established in 2009 at a park. We’ve been at our current location since Oct 2011.
- We were ranked #1 Gym and Boot Camp by OC weekly.
- Voted one of the best places to workout in Orange County by CBS Channel 2.
- We offer Semi-Private Personal Training, Large Group Training, and Youth Camp.
PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, TEAMWORK, FAMILY, AND FUN.