- Avoid foods that are heavily processed but continue to eat as much as you want. Studies show eating a whole food-based diet automatically results in a 400-600 calorie reduction daily.
- Drink 100+ ounces of water daily. Staying hydrated will reduce cravings and improve energy. One thing to note, make sure to add electrolytes to your water.
- Don’t eat while sitting in front of your phone or TV or are distracted. You tend to eat more when you’re not paying attention.
- Shoot for your target body weight in grams of protein at eat protein first in every meal. For example, if you weigh 150 lbs but your goal is to get to 140, aim for 140 grams of protein throughout the day.
- Walk for 10 minutes after breakfast lunch and dinner. Doing a walk post-meal reduces highs and lows of blood sugar thus helping reduce cravings.
If you got any value from this post, also check out 10 Ways To Get More Protein.