Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
No Limit Personal Training is looking for people who are passionate about health and fitness who want to make a big positive impact on the community and help better people’s lives through proper training, nutrition, and mindset.
As a coach, your character is more important than your skill.
You’ll be responsible for delivering safe and effective workouts for members of all fitness levels. Our team of coaches focuses on creating an environment of exceeding client expectations by offering guidance in training, nutrition, and providing an optimal environment. Our mission at NLPT is to leave every client better off than they were before they came in.
We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced part and full-time coaches to work with everyday fitness enthusiasts and coach small group and large group workouts. They must be a team player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best.
Who are we?
- NLPT was established in 2009 at a park. We’ve been at our current location since Oct 2011.
- We were ranked #1 Gym and Boot Camp by OC weekly.
- Voted one of the best places to workout in Orange County by CBS Channel 2.
- We offer Semi-Private Personal Training, Large Group Training, and Youth Camp.
- We are more than a gym, our community is everything
PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, TEAMWORK, FAMILY, AND FUN.
We’re looking for someone who can…
- Offer the highest-quality customer service experience
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Prepare and deliver individualized fitness programs.
- Serve as an example of healthy living and motivation within your community
- Naturally exhibit a positive, friendly and enthusiastic personality that’ll inspire and push our members and staff
- Be a part of a team
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Align with NLPT core values
- Help make an impact in changing people’s lives
- Coach group workouts with high levels of energy while providing individualized attention to our clients
- A personal training certification or a degree in a related field
- CPR certification
- A strong desire to transform lives through training, nutrition, and mindset
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Understand the principles of proper exercise
- 401k + employer match
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
We provide coaching and an onboarding process before hire to put you in the best position to succeed.
Applicants can submit resumes and cover letters as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.