Client Services Manager Position
No Limit Personal Training is looking for someone who wants to make a big positive impact on the community and be a part of our amazing team.
Name of Position: Client Services Manager
Resume Required: Yes
Position Location: Placentia, CA
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: Minimum of two years desired; focus on administration, customer service, and communication.
Starting Compensation: Salary or hourly + commission
The ideal candidate must reflect the NLPT core values and represent those values at all times. The client services manager must have the desire and capability to complete daily administrative tasks as well as focus on quarterly growth, retention and community involvement. The ideal candidate will be an active member at NLPT, participating in training programs offered. Relationships with clients and a shared sense of belonging is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate must be willing to be open to personal development. The ideal candidate is looking to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
- Manage all communication via phone, text, email with all clients and prospects
- Schedule appointments
- Manage social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Manage all client contracts and billing
- Monthly event planning
- Demonstrate proficiency with the Google suite (eg. Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms)
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Basic management of NLPT Youtube account
- Shall learn NLPT’s information systems: Constant Contact, Mindbody and Skipio
- Performs other NLPT work as required
- Passionate about business, fitness, people, communication – with an awareness of, skill level with, and strong interest in how to engender a caring culture that supports the NLPT core values.
- Knowledgeable about and competent in areas of proactive communication.
- Approachable with an appropriate balance of expectation and patience.
- Organized and able to patiently yet persistently manage a well-organized, responsive, and client-centered environment.
- A team player.
- Must be able to work fast and adapt on the fly while being efficient and effective.
Additional Roles and Key Competencies
- The Client Services Manager will set an example for others at all times
- The Client Services Manager will effectively and appropriately collaborate clients, coaches and community members.
- The Client Services Manager will work in a supportive and coordinating manner.
Work is normally performed in an office environment; regular contact with clients, coaches and community members is expected.
- Complimentary group training membership ($217/mo)
- Family discounts
We provide coaching and an onboarding process before hiring to put you in the best position to succeed.
Applicants can submit their resume, cover letter and explanation of why they are applying for this position to email@example.com.