First Day of Large Group Training
Ready to get Started
with Group Training?
We understand the first day of group training may be a bit intimidating; new gym, new people, new exercises, but do not fear, we are here to make your experience a success.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS BELOW BEFORE GETTING STARTED.
- Please complete the liability waiver by CLICKING HERE.
- We want to make sure our team is prepared and would love to get to know you once you start. Complete our “Let’s Get To Know You” form. CLICK HERE
- Schedule your complimentary body composition scan. This is great to use as a baseline and track your progress. CLICK HERE
- Please download the NLPT app, APPLE, or GOOGLE STORE. You will need to book every session on this app before coming in.
- CLICK HERE for a video with instructions on how to book. CLICK HERE to make sure your settings are correct. Make sure to sign in to the training session BEFORE the start time. This is not the same as booking. Or you can do it on the iPad up front when you walk in.
Thank you for your cooperation, we appreciate it and look forward to working with you. If there’s anything else we can do for you, feel free to call or text us at (714) 909-1203.
Here are a few tips to ensure a great training experience
Comfortable clothing: We recommend wearing light, moisture-absorbing fabric. Tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, leggings – whatever you find comfortable to train in. When it comes to footwear, running shoes are OK, but cross-training shoes will be your best bet, as your workout will be composed of multiple disciplines, such as running, jumping, change of direction, and strength training, and you want a shoe that will stand up to the task.
Fuel: Do you prefer to eat before you workout or do you prefer to workout on an empty stomach? There really is no RIGHT or WRONG answer, try them both, see which one works best for YOU, and go with that. We have clients that have great success with either option!
H2o: Hydration is very important for living a healthy life and being well hydrated will help your performance throughout. Please make sure to drink plenty of water before, during and after the workout.
Arriving on Your First Day
- There is parking available in the parking lot in front of the building or parking along the street. Please refrain from parking in front of the neighboring businesses.
- We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes prior to get acquainted with the Coach and the gym. It is very important to always arrive at least 5 minutes before the workout time to ensure you will be on time for the warm-up. Let the coach know if it is your first day.
- Please bring your own water. We have a machine to refill bottles if needed. We also have cups if you need.
No Limit Personal Training is a semi-private and group training facility, offering customized workouts to help our clients achieve their goals. Our group training consists of full body strength and conditioning workouts. We always recommend to seek physician approval before getting started on a new exercise routine. The No Limit coaches are certified through various reputable personal training organizations. Our number one priority your safety. We strive to provide a premium service which includes a safe and clean environment. It is important to us that our facility, equipment, and surfaces are satisfying to the client and we highly encourage if unsatisfying, please notify a team member right away so he or she may aid in resolving the issue. Lastly, be aware of how you are feeling during the workout. Our coaches seek to encourage and challenge our clients throughout the workout but only you can know what feels uncomfortable or painful. If at any time you experience any pain or discomfort, please let the coach know what you are feeling and what is causing discomfort so he or she may modify the exercise. If you feel lightheaded or faint during the workout, please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance and immediately stop the workout.