This time it’s not about WEIGHT LOSS, it’s about FAT LOSS. Here’s the difference.
Weight Loss You want to lower your body-weight, the sum weight of your bones, muscles, organs, body fat
Fat Loss You want to lower your body fat, the amount of fat your body carries.
Problems with Weight Loss-If you want to lose weight, it’s most likely because you carry too much fat. There are people who must lose weight, like athletes before a competition, but most want fat loss. So stop weighing yourself.
Unreliable- Your body-weight can fluctuate daily since it’s influenced by your stomach/bowel/bladder content, water loss/retention, muscle loss/gain, fat loss/gain, … You’ll have no idea what’s going on.
Irrelevant– 2 people with similar height can weigh the same, but look completely different because one has lower body fat than the the other.
Here’s How The Weight Scale Can Mislead You-Clothes, mirrors & pictures don’t lie. Neither do fat calipers. But the weight scale can become your worst enemy by misleading you and killing your motivation. Examples:
Carbs & Water– Carbs bind to water. So eating less carbs will make you lose weight: water loss. This is why you lose so much weight on a diet like Atkins the first 2 weeks: it’s mostly water. Of course, increasing your carb intake will make you gain weight again: water retention.
Muscle Gains & Fat Loss- You’ll gain muscle while losing fat when you get into strength training. But on the weight scale it will look like you’re not making progress: your body-weight doesn’t change. Track your body fat using a fat caliper and you’ll see your body fat is going down.
NOW THIS IT WHAT THE CONTEST IS ALL ABOUT
September 29-November 22 (we will notify you about the body fat testing days)
Drop as much body fat as you can in 8 weeks as a team
What’s included once you enter
- Phone, text, email and personalized coaching from your assigned trainer
- Accountability from teammates and NL trainer
- Being part of a team
- Lower body fat and better body
- Nutritional guidance from coach
- body fat testing with Bod Pod at start and finish (regular cost $80-$100)
- Any extras each individual coach throws in whether it’s random free workouts, at home workouts, team functions or anything they want to add
Prize for the team with the most body fat lost
Gift basket with the following: 50 minute massage from Massage Envy, $75 Dick’s sporting goods gift card and a $25 Nektar gift card
Shared story shared through email and all of our social media
Transformation picture on the wall of fame at No Limit
- Client must get body fat tested at start and finish by the bod pod
- Must be a NL member
- Team that loses the highest amount of combined body fat % wins
- In order to qualify you must get tested in the bod pod at dates given
- Before and after pictures along measurements are mandatory
- Everything must be submitted and complete before start dates
- No exceptions to ANY rules they are non-negotiable
Investment to enter the contest
1 payment of $275 (save $25 if paid in one installment)
2 payments of $150 (first payment on October 1, Second Payment on November 1. In addition to normal monthly fees)
**The body fat testing fee at the start and finished are included in your entry fee. We will measure body fat with “The Bod Pod”. For those of you that aren’t familiar with it here is all the information you need.
—–>BOD POD INFO HERE<—–
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW BY EMAILING NOLIMIT.SAKO@GMAIL.COM WITH YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL.
HERE’S HOW IT ALL WORKS
- You enter the 8 week challenge by investing 2 payments of $150
- Once we reach our 30 client minimum we will then schedule everyone for their mandatory body fat testing appointment.
- After we get the test results the trainers will do a draft and create teams to make them as fair as possible.
- Once the teams are set each trainers name will be randomly picked out of a hat and that trainer will be in charge of those clients
- For the next 8 weeks that trainer is responsible for leading that team and coaching that team to drop as much body fat as possible.
- Once the teams are set everyone on the same team will have each others contact info to keep each other accountable throughout the contest and encourage each other as well as work together to work towards the main goal.
- Even if you do personal training with one trainer but another trainer is your leader you will still train with your original trainer but the new team leader is in charge of everything else for the next 8 weeks or it’s up to the trainers to discuss the plan.
- Throughout the 8 weeks the NL trainer and team leader is their for you to help you with nutrition, advice, coaching, stuff to do inside and outside the gym, accountability, support and anything else you need to help you get to your goal. Please take full advantage of that!
- At the end of 8 weeks we will set appointments for everyone to get their body fat measure again.
- Once everyone has been tested we will combine all the starting body fat percentages together and see which team lost the highest percent of body fat based on their combined total team body fat percentage number.
***Very Important Points***
- These rules are non negotiable, if they are not followed the client will be disqualified with no refund
- You MUST get your body fat measured through the bod pod at start and finish to participate
- This is a TEAM challenge which means you must be a team player and all work together to achieve the same goal
- You MUST be willing to put in all the work, consistency and discipline it takes to reach your goal. If you’re not serious about the next 8 weeks don’t waste your time or ours.
- Before and After pictures are mandatory
- –Men– we will take them at No Limit in shorts or pants with your shirt off
- –Women– In a bathing suit or a form fitted outfit. Picture from the front, side and back and of your entire body.
- For this contest to take place we must have 30 clients minimum to participate