Congratulations on your progress and thank you for your willingness to share your story! No one knows your journey and struggles better than yourself. To help you brainstorm, below is a list of questions to help better formulate your thoughts as to how your journey began, what it’s been like, your great motivation, etc.:
- What was life like before No Limit and getting into a workout routine?
- What was your work regiment, fitness-level, and eating/drinking habits like before No Limit?
- How did your habits and routine work for you?
- What motivated you to start working out/stepping up your health and fitness?
- How did you hear about No Limit?
- What convinced you to consider joining No Limit?
- In detail, can you describe what your experience has been like at No Limit?
- Your first day or week?
- A coach or trainer that has helped you with your goals?
- The atmosphere and environment?
- What has been your biggest motivation to get healthier and improve your overall health?
- What has been the greatest challenge in your journey?
- How do you overcome or manage to stay on track and focus?
- What results have you had and how do you feel now?
- What specific results have you seen that you are the most proud of?
- Any advice you would share or tell someone who is on the fence of getting started?
Note: You don’t have use the format above or answer every single question as it’s just a general guideline. Your story doesn’t have to be crazy long to inspire others. One last request: please enclose pictures (before pictures, progress pictures, when you hit huge milestones/goals/accomplishments, and your most recent “after,” picture).
Again thank you for your willingness and dedication! We look forward to sharing your accomplishments and are excited to see more to come in the future!
Once complete please email your story and photos to NoLimit.Sako@gmail.com